Saturday 21 July 2012

TASK 6: BLOG - COMMON MISTAKES THAT ALWAYS DO IN WRITING

The most common mistake and I always do when I write in the essay is difficult to find the correct use of grammar and usage of terms and language that is often repeated. This difficulty becomes apparent when I write essays. Among the types of problems I had when writing my assignments, I often forget the meaning of the word in English. This makes me slow and this will cause me little time to complete tasks assigned to me. Way to solve my problem I was trying to understand and remember the purpose of this english word and start training regularly to familiarize myself with the word english. In addition, I also use english films to make me easy to understand the use of the word that I use in my essay later.

No comments:

Post a Comment