Saturday, 12 May 2012

TASK 1- Blog: Identify your problem and Difficulties in Speaking English and Explain on How are going to improve your English proficiency


   My problem is I find it difficult to speak in English. For example, if I asked about anything in English language, I understand the purpose of these questions, but I find it hard to provide answer in English language. Further, I find it hard to communicate well in English language. I was slow to find an appropriate sentence and I had to compile the first verses to be converted to English language. In addition, I find it hard to explain things to others in the English language. How can I improve my English proficiency training is that I will always speak in English to improve my English language skills. Next, I will always refer to the dictionary or search the Internet for the purpose of a word in the English language. Finally, I would ask for guidance with lecturer or with my friends, pure and good in English language so that I can improve my English language.  

No comments:

Post a Comment