Saturday 12 May 2012

TASK 8 – BLOG: You are going to check-in in one of the hotel in town. Make a reservation trough phone between you and the operator. Make sure you include the necessary details-type of room, room rate, date, special request, duration, mode of payment.

Receptionist: Good morning, this is Novotel Hotel, May I help you?
Cik Amira: Yes, I’d like to make book a room, please
Receptionist: Certainly, when a day for, miss?
Cik Amira: On May the 17th
Receptionist: How long you will staying in our hotel, miss?
Cik Amira: Three day and two night
Receptionist: What type room do you want, miss?
Cik Amira: I want a room with twin bed and I want this room have a view of coast
Receptionist: Certainly miss, yes, we have a room for you, miss
Cik Amira: thank you, before I forget, how much per night?
Receptionist: It is just rm150 per night, anything else, miss?
Cik Amira: That’s all, thank you
Receptionist: Who would this booking for, miss?
Cik Amira: Amira
Receptionist: Okay, I will make sure I got this, miss. This booking is for miss Amira, room with   twin bed and have view of the coast, for May 17th ,18th , and 19th , it is correct, miss?
Cik Amira: Yes, it is. Thank you.
Receptionist: I hope you will enjoy you vacation in our hotel and have are nice day. Goodbye, miss
Cik Amira: Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment