Saturday 12 May 2012

TASK 5 – BLOG: Do you really want to succeed and achieve your goal(s) in your life? What is/are your goal (s) in life and how are you going to achieve them? Have you done half way so far? Share your dream!

Yes, I want to success in my life and achieve my goal in my life. My goal is I want to success in complete the study within the field of medical laboratory technology diploma with my family proud result. After that, I would like to continue my studies to degree level. To achieve my ambition, I will always strive to succeed. I will study hard to improve my weaknesses. I will also receive all the advice given by my lecturers and use it in my daily life. so far I am still struggling and trying to achieve my ambition. For that I will continue my studies in the field of medical laboratory technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment