Saturday 12 May 2012

TASK 4 – BLOG: Based on movie that you have watched in the class, retell the story in your way and if you were the main character, what would you do if you were experiencing the same situation?


 Summary
This film tells the story of a man named Chris Gardner and his son are forced to live in poverty. He lost the house and ran out of money. His wife left him and his son ran away because his wife is not willing to live in hardship. After that, he was forced to sell 'Bone Density Scanners' to get the money. Sales taps to fail, he has tried his luck to work as a stockbroker. But before he managed to get it, he needs to follow training for 6 months same as other employees. After 6 months, Chris thought he was not blowing, but managed to get jobs at the company's chief told him that he was able to get the job. Because feeling overjoyed and overwhelmed Chris cannot hold he tears. He then ran to he son and tells him all the trouble they go through will end soon. 
2. 
       Lesson in the Pursuit of happiness                                                                          
 - The only person that can ever truly make you happy is yourself. Stop depending on   everyone else.

- people lie, stuff happens. Don’t take it too personally.                            

 - Smiling is the ultimate anti-depressant. Smile and laugh out loud, it doesn't look stupid.

 -  The world is never just black and white, right or wrong, one way or another. Try and see things from as many points of view as possible.                                                                                    

 - Step outside your comfort zone- it’s when you’ll really feel alive.  
   
  3. If you Chris Gardner, what would you do to a achieve your American dream?   
If I as a Chris Gardner,  I will really work hard on my work and will give 100% on my work. Besides,  I will not easily give up in my life because I know if I lose, I will get anything in my life. Because to achieve my american dream I have to strong and never thing negatives on my work and in my life.

4. What does ‘happyness’ mean in this movie?
Happyness mean in this movie is when we do something in our life, we must think positive and never give up in life and the end we will get something that more valuable  and meaningful in our life.

5. What is/are your personal opinion(s) about this movie?
In my personal opinion about this movie is I’m got many lesson in this movie.  Like  the person that will happy you is yourself so don’t  always depending on other people. Besides, we must think positive about something and always smile although we have problem. I think this movie very interesting and have many lesson that we will get in this movie. From that, we can use that lesson in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment